Personal Information Protection Policy
1. compliance with laws and regulations
The Company shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the acquisition, use, and any other handling of personal information. 2.
Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
When handling personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and publicly announce or notify the person to whom the information pertains. The purpose of use of acquired personal information is as described in “Handling of Personal Information” below. When acquiring or using personal information for purposes other than those described above, we will explain the purpose, method, and scope of use, etc., and obtain the consent of the individual concerned. 3.
3. management of personal information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we implement information security measures and other safety measures, and take corrective actions against the risk of unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
Supervision of Employees
We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision and guidance to our directors, employees, and collaborators to ensure the safe management of personal information, and will continuously improve such supervision and guidance.
Supervision of contractors
In the event that we outsource the handling of personal information to a third party, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision and guidance to the third party to ensure the safe management of the personal information in question.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will respond to requests for disclosure of personal information in an appropriate and timely manner after confirming the identity of the individual making such a request.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
We will continuously review and improve our efforts to protect personal information.
Handling of Personal Information
Based on the recognition that the appropriate handling of personal information is extremely important, we handle personal information as follows in accordance with our personal information protection policy. 1.
1. purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the following purposes of use, except in cases where exceptions are permitted by law.
(1) Procedures related to product shipment and payment
(2)After-sales service related to products
(3)Provision and improvement of information on products and services
(4)Research and development of products and services
(5)Research and analysis for the purpose of understanding product demand and product development
(6)To manage entrusted business
(7)To properly perform clerical work and administration (accounting and accounting, analysis and reporting on quality improvement, safety assurance, medical accidents and prevention, etc.)
(8)To provide basic data for the maintenance and improvement of medical services and operations, cooperation with healthcare professionals, education and training of healthcare professionals, research, satisfaction surveys, and questionnaires for business improvement in the management and operation of medical institutions, etc.
(9) Presentations at academic societies, medical journals, etc. (Reports of cases and examples of specific patients, users, and related persons at academic societies, research groups, and academic journals shall be anonymized by erasing names, dates of birth, addresses, etc.). If anonymization is difficult, the consent of the individual shall be obtained.)
(10)To respond to inquiries
(11)To conduct questionnaire surveys regarding our products and services
(12)For use in the form of statistical information that does not identify individuals
(13)To perform any other operations incidental or related to the preceding paragraphs
(14)In addition to the above, in cases where the purpose of use is individually specified, to achieve the purpose of use.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When we are requested to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose such information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the person in question (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the person to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, all or part of the information may not be disclosed, and if a decision not to disclose is made, the Company will notify the customer to that effect by e-mail or in writing without delay.
(1)When we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
(2)When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
(3)When there is a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
(4) if it would violate other laws or regulations
Disclosure in response to social or public requests
As a good member of society, we may provide personal information to third parties under the following circumstances
(1) When required by law
(2) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
(3)When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
4. Correction of Personal Information, etc.
(1) If the Company is requested by an individual to correct, add, or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law due to the reason that the personal information is not true, the Company shall correct, add, or delete the content of the personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Law. If we are requested by an individual to correct, add, or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will, after confirming that the request is made by the individual, conduct the necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, correct, etc. the content of the personal information based on the results of such investigation, and notify the individual to that effect, unless special procedures are provided for by other laws or regulations regarding the correction, etc. We will correct the content of the personal information based on the results of the investigation and notify the customer to that effect. If the Company decides not to make such correction, etc., it will notify the customer to that effect.
(2) If a customer requests the Company to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicly announced in advance or that it has been obtained by deception or other wrongful means, the Company will stop using or delete the personal information and notify the customer of such decision. If we deem it necessary to respond to such a request, we will confirm that the request was made by the person in question, suspend use of the personal information, etc., and notify the person to that effect. If we decide not to suspend the use of the personal information, we will notify you to that effect.
(3)The provisions of the preceding two paragraphs do not apply in cases where the Company is not obligated to make corrections, etc. or discontinue use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
5. Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For inquiries regarding personal information held by the Company, please contact the following
Aoyama OHMOTO Building 3F, 5-9-15 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062, Japan
6. about cookies
The “Handling of Personal Information” will be reviewed and changed from time to time.
CEO MATSUOKA TAKAAKI